Creating resultsets

From
Peter Novodvorsky
Date:
Hi!

As some of you may know, I'm writing PostgreSQL driver for
OpenOffice.Org. I've met the problem that I cannot solve
efficient. Driver need to implement interface that gives back
information as a Result Set. I'm using standard libpq library and I
cannot create PGresult by hand. What do you suggest?

Currently I'm using self-written class with ResultSet interface and it
acts as original ResultSet if original cannot help.

--
Peter Novodvorsky                             nidd@myxomop.com
   http://garcia.myxomop.com/NiddWiki   Deadheads, unite!

Re: Creating resultsets

From
Patrick Welche
Date:
On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 08:44:24PM +0400, Peter Novodvorsky wrote:

> Hi!
>
> As some of you may know, I'm writing PostgreSQL driver for
> OpenOffice.Org. I've met the problem that I cannot solve
> efficient. Driver need to implement interface that gives back
> information as a Result Set. I'm using standard libpq library and I
> cannot create PGresult by hand. What do you suggest?
>
> Currently I'm using self-written class with ResultSet interface and it
> acts as original ResultSet if original cannot help.

I seem to remember that libpqxx (on gborg) returns a STL container of Result
Is that what you want? (in C++)

Cheers,

Patrick