Creating resultsets - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter Novodvorsky
Subject Creating resultsets
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!

As some of you may know, I'm writing PostgreSQL driver for
OpenOffice.Org. I've met the problem that I cannot solve
efficient. Driver need to implement interface that gives back
information as a Result Set. I'm using standard libpq library and I
cannot create PGresult by hand. What do you suggest?

Currently I'm using self-written class with ResultSet interface and it
acts as original ResultSet if original cannot help.

--
Peter Novodvorsky                             nidd@myxomop.com
   http://garcia.myxomop.com/NiddWiki   Deadheads, unite!