Re: Thread or not threads?

From
"AV"
Date:
If your driver jdbc2.0 compliant, look at
batch processing. Choice between
one connection and many connections is not
obvious. Good driver is supposed to handle
many processes per one connection.

I would suggest starting with connection pool and 10 threads
with 10 connections doing batch update by chunks of
100 records. Than you can optimize parameters...

AlexV