Delphi PostgreSQL Forum

From
"Efrain Caro"
Date:

Date:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daryl Chance" <dchance@valuedata.net>
To: "Efrain Caro" <betsemes@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2000 10:01 AM
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Delphi PostgreSQL Forum

> any luck with getting this started?
> Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 1:32 PM
> Subject: [GENERAL] Delphi PostgreSQL Forum
>

> > I searched Delphi for a PostgreSQL forum to realized that there is no
> > PostgreSQL forum at Delphi. Is there any problem is I open one? Should I
> > contact someone or ask permision? I would want to open one forum at
> > Delphi.com.
> >
> > Efrain Caro

Re: Delphi PostgreSQL Forum

From
"Daryl Chance"
Date:
AFAIK, no one posted a reply to it.  I don't really see
any copyright violations or anything like that by just
starting up a mailing list/forum for helping Delphi/PgSQL
users.  But, I dunno :).

Let me know if anything comes out of this...I plan on using
both pgsql and delphi (using delphi currently) for my next
project.

| Daryl Chance   | I have made this letter longer then |
| Valuedata, LLC | usual because I lacked the time to  |
| Memphis, TN    | make it shorter.   -- Blaise Pascal |