Re: Delphi PostgreSQL Forum - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Delphi PostgreSQL Forum
Date
List pgsql-general
"Efrain Caro" <betsemes@hotmail.com> writes:
> Maybe, here is a confusion about the word "Delphi". Everywhere I use
> "Delphi" in this emails, I mean the Delphi web site that has to do with
> forums about anything. What I want to do is to open a forum in
> www.delphi.com for pgsql discussions.

While no one is going to stop you from doing so, I have to wonder what's
the point?  The people who know about Postgres are hanging out in these
mailing lists, not on Delphi.  If you did manage to get any useful
discussion going in a separate list, seems like it'd just act to
fragment the Postgres community.  It's already hard enough to know which
list to post a particular question in --- why make that problem worse
by starting up a completely independent list?

            regards, tom lane