JDBC

From
"Enrico Comini"
Date:
Scuse me
I am interesting in a COMPILED debugged version of JDBC driver for 7.02 (driver for J 1.2,1.2 and1.3).
Thanks,
            Enrico

Re: JDBC

From
"Peter Mount"
Date:
Due to me moving home and my day job taking precedence, I've not had chance to do anything since 7.0, so there is no difference between  7.0, and 7.0.2.

I'm working though the backlog of patches & bug fixes at the moment. I had hoped to have something online last night, but I'm still having problems with my internet connection at home (I'm currently replying via the works connection), so it's been held back.

As soon as I have something useful (unless a disaster occurs it should be this week), I'll be posting an announcement on the lists.

Peter

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2000 10:05 AM
Subject: [GENERAL] JDBC

Scuse me
I am interesting in a COMPILED debugged version of JDBC driver for 7.02 (driver for J 1.2,1.2 and1.3).
Thanks,
            Enrico

RE: JDBC

From
"Travis Bauer"
Date:
Maybe we should put up a copy of the JDBC driver that's in the CVS.  absolute, relative, and first are broken in the released versions of the driver.  I had some patches applied that fixed these and this version in the CVS.  I think some other changes have been made as well.  Should it be made available, at least in compiled form?

Travis
I am interesting in a COMPILED debugged version of JDBC driver for 7.02 (driver for J 1.2,1.2 and1.3).
Thanks,
            Enrico

Re: JDBC

From
"Peter Mount"
Date:
Nothing has changed since 7.0 was released, so the binaries on www.retep.org.uk/postgres are the current version.

The compiled form has been available online for at least 3 years now.

Peter