PostgreSQL, ODBCExpress and locales

From
"Alex Bolenok"
Date:
Hello,

I'm going to use PostgreSQL ODBC Driver + ODBCExpress Delphi components for
the client part of my PostgreSQL system (Yes, I tried WinZEOS but found them
to be too buggy). Unfortunately, ODBCExpress supports no locale settings, so
I will be able to keep my data only in Windows 1251 codepage format (not a
Linux native KOI-8), and I won't be able to sort the data properly.

Does anybody know how can one handle such a situation?

Sorry for a little offtopic,

Alex Bolenok.

copying database tables into the curent database

From
"Mike Sears"
Date:
is it posiable to copy a table in postgress to the curent database? if so
how is that acomplished??

Mike