Mac Connectivity

From
Andrew Gibson
Date:
Hi,

Has anyone achieved Macintosh connectivity to PostgreSQL?

If so, any details would be appreciated i.e. which ODBC driver

ANDREW GIBSON (Director - Information Services)
Cannon Hill Anglican College  http://www.chac.qld.edu.au/
PO Box 3366, Tingalpa DC, Q 4173, AUS
Ph: +61 7 3896 0444, Fax: +61 7 3896 0448

Re: [GENERAL] Mac Connectivity

From
JohnDz
Date:

--

I have been able to get PgAccess running on a Macintosh. This is a
Tcl/tk app written by Constantin Teodorescu and is available at

It doesn't use odbc ( a good thing? ) , and since it is all text based
source, there is very little mystery about how it works. PgAccess is
also a good way to learn Tcl/Tk - with postgreSql since it is a working
example of most of the things you would want an app to do.

Performance seems fine to me.

|John Dzilvelis                                                 |