Re: [GENERAL] Mac Connectivity - Mailing list pgsql-general

From JohnDz
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Mac Connectivity
Date
List pgsql-general

--

I have been able to get PgAccess running on a Macintosh. This is a
Tcl/tk app written by Constantin Teodorescu and is available at

It doesn't use odbc ( a good thing? ) , and since it is all text based
source, there is very little mystery about how it works. PgAccess is
also a good way to learn Tcl/Tk - with postgreSql since it is a working
example of most of the things you would want an app to do.

Performance seems fine to me.

|John Dzilvelis                                                 |