Web-site

From
Maarten Boekhold
Date:
Hi,

I was just looking over the postgresql web-site, and noticed that the
development/documentation page is really out of date. It still speaks of
the old userguide.ps file etc.... This should be fixed IMO.

Also, it would be nice if Marc put something on the web-site about the
anoncvs that's supposed to work right now (does this mean I don't need
CVSup if I only want to keep an up-to-date source tree over here?).

Maarten

| TU Delft, The Netherlands, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems  |
|                   Department of Electrical Engineering                    |
|           Computer Architecture and Digital Technique section             |
|                          M.Boekhold@et.tudelft.nl                         |

Re: [GENERAL] Web-site

From
The Hermit Hacker
Date:
On Tue, 26 May 1998, Maarten Boekhold wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was just looking over the postgresql web-site, and noticed that the
> development/documentation page is really out of date. It still speaks of
> the old userguide.ps file etc.... This should be fixed IMO.

    Wow...I just looked and didn't even know we still had that page up
:)  Neil, is there an reason for having two seperate pages for
documentation? :)

> Also, it would be nice if Marc put something on the web-site about the
> anoncvs that's supposed to work right now (does this mean I don't need
> CVSup if I only want to keep an up-to-date source tree over here?).

    Yes...I even have a document sitting on my machine at home that
I'm going to add to the WWW pages over the day or so explaining how to use
it :)