Re: [GENERAL] Web-site - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Web-site
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 26 May 1998, Maarten Boekhold wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was just looking over the postgresql web-site, and noticed that the
> development/documentation page is really out of date. It still speaks of
> the old userguide.ps file etc.... This should be fixed IMO.

    Wow...I just looked and didn't even know we still had that page up
:)  Neil, is there an reason for having two seperate pages for
documentation? :)

> Also, it would be nice if Marc put something on the web-site about the
> anoncvs that's supposed to work right now (does this mean I don't need
> CVSup if I only want to keep an up-to-date source tree over here?).

    Yes...I even have a document sitting on my machine at home that
I'm going to add to the WWW pages over the day or so explaining how to use
it :)