pq_recvbuf: recv() failed: Connection reset by peer

From
"samir@aworkflow.com"
Date:
Hi,

I am using PostgreSQL 7.2.1. For last few months my postgresql server was
working fine. but from last one week it is giving some error.

# ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "total"
DEBUG:  pq_recvbuf: recv() failed: Connection reset by peer

I am not able find what is the problem. I am actually new in PostgreSQL.
Please help me to solve this problem. Where do i check what is the problem?
I am also searching one internet for help. But till now no success.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Samir
Software Engg.
Automated Workflow Pvt. Ltd.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Re: pq_recvbuf: recv() failed: Connection reset by peer

From
Jason Tishler
Date:
Samir,

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 12:57:28AM -0500, samir@aworkflow.com wrote:
> I am using PostgreSQL 7.2.1. For last few months my postgresql server
> was working fine. but from last one week it is giving some error.

Try upgrading to the latest Cygwin and PostgreSQL versions.

Jason