pq_recvbuf: recv() failed: Connection reset by peer - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From samir@aworkflow.com
Subject pq_recvbuf: recv() failed: Connection reset by peer
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Hi,

I am using PostgreSQL 7.2.1. For last few months my postgresql server was
working fine. but from last one week it is giving some error.

# ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "total"
DEBUG:  pq_recvbuf: recv() failed: Connection reset by peer

I am not able find what is the problem. I am actually new in PostgreSQL.
Please help me to solve this problem. Where do i check what is the problem?
I am also searching one internet for help. But till now no success.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Samir
Software Engg.