BUG #14207: A little is lacking to be the most advanced

From
ugostray@list.ru
Date:
VGhlIGZvbGxvd2luZyBidWcgaGFzIGJlZW4gbG9nZ2VkIG9uIHRoZSB3ZWJz
aXRlOgoKQnVnIHJlZmVyZW5jZTogICAgICAxNDIwNwpMb2dnZWQgYnk6ICAg
ICAgICAgIEV1Z2VuZSBRdWFuZ2VyCkVtYWlsIGFkZHJlc3M6ICAgICAgdWdv
c3RyYXlAbGlzdC5ydQpQb3N0Z3JlU1FMIHZlcnNpb246IDkuNC40Ck9wZXJh
dGluZyBzeXN0ZW06ICAgV2luN1BybzY0CkRlc2NyaXB0aW9uOiAgICAgICAg
CgpQbGVhc2UgYWRkIEFGVEVSIHRvIGFsdGVyIHRhYmxlIGFkZCBjb2x1bW4g
c3ludGF4LiBPZiBjb3Vyc2UgYWxsIHRoZSBjb2x1bW5zCnNob3VsZCBiZSBs
aXN0ZWQgaW4gaW5zZXJ0IHN0YXRlbWVudCBhbmQgc3R1ZmYsIGJ1dCBzb21l
dGltZXMoYXMgZm9yIG1lIGl0J3MKYWxsIHRoZSB0aW1lKSBmb3IgaHVtYW4g
YmVpbmcsIHdobyByZWFkIHRoZSBkYXRhYmFzZSB3aXRoIGhpcyBleWVzIGl0
IGlzCmNvbWZvcnRhYmxlIHRvIGhhdmUgY29sdW1ucyBpbiBjZXJ0YWluIG9y
ZGVyLCB0aGUgY29sdW1uIG9yZGVyIGRvZXNuJ3QKbWF0dGVyIG9ubHkgZm9y
IHRoZSBtYWNoaW5lLiBJIG1vdmVkIHRvIFBvc3RncmVTUUwgZnJvbSBNeVNR
TCBhbmQgSSByZWFsbHkKbWlzcyB0aGlzIGZlYXR1cmUuIEkgdGhvdWdodCAi
bW9zdCBhZHZhbmNlZCIgaXMgbWVhbnQgdG8gc3VpdCBhbGwgdXNlcnMuCkRl
bWFuZCBzaG91bGQgY3JlYXRlIHN1cHBseS4gQ3JlYXRpbmcgYW5vdGhlciB0
YWJsZSB3aXRoIGFkZGl0aW9uYWwgY29sdW1uCmFuZCByZS1pbnNlcnRpbmcg
YWxsIHRoZSBkYXRhIGZyb20gb2xkIHRhYmxlIHRvIGEgbmV3IG9uZSBpcyBu
b3QgYSB2ZXJ5CmVsZWdhbnQgc29sdXRpb24uIEkgY2FuJ3QgaGVscCBkaXNs
aWtpbmcgUG9zdGdyZVNRTCBiZWNhdXNlIG9mIHRoYXQuIFdoYXQncwp3cm9u
ZyBpZiB5b3Ugd2lsbCBpbXBsZW1lbnQgYSBmZWF0dXJlIHRoYXQgd2lsbCBt
YWtlIHBlb3BsZSB0byBsaWtlIHRoaXMgREIKRW5naW5lIGV2ZW4gbW9yZSEg
SXQncyB0cmlmbGUgYnV0IHZlcnkgcGxlYXNpbmchDQoNCkFuZCBieSB0aGUg
d2F5IEkgYWxzbyBtaXNzIFNIT1cgQ1JFQVRFIFRBQkxFKEkga25vdyBob3cg
dG8gd29ya2Fyb3VuZCB3aXRoCnRoaXMsIGJ1dCBhIHNtYWxsIHNob3J0Y3V0
IHRoYXQgeW91IGFsd2F5cyByZW1lbWJlciBhbmQgY2FuIHVzZSBpdCBpbgpi
ZXR3ZWVuIGlzIGFsc28gdHJpZmxlIGJ1dCB2ZXJ5IHBsZWFzaW5nLiBJdCdz
IGxpa2UgeW91IHNheSB0byB5b3VyIGhvbWUKcm9ib3QgLSAiZ2V0IG1lIGN1
cHBhIGNvZmZlZSIsIGFuZCBkb24ndCBjYXJlICdib3V0IGFueXRoaW5nIHlv
dSBjYW4gYmUgc3VyZQpoZSdsbCBnZXQgaXQgZG9uZSkKCg==

Re: BUG #14207: A little is lacking to be the most advanced

From
"David G. Johnston"