BUG #13630: initdb - libreadline.so.6 symbol BC error

From
bruce@sum-it.com
Date:

Bug reference:      13630
Logged by:          Bruce Silveria
Email address:      bruce@sum-it.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.4
Operating system:   Solaris 10 u10

Version 9.4.1 installs and runs but initdb in versions 9.4.2 thru 9.4.4
returns the following error:

initdb --encoding=UTF8 /u/pgsql

ld.so.1: initdb: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so.6: symbol BC: referenced symbol not found
Killed

My apologies if I have sent this to the wrong place.

Re: BUG #13630: initdb - libreadline.so.6 symbol BC error