Sorry to bother you. Please tell me exactly how the compiler was built ODBC

From
Копыченко Павел
Date:
Sorry to bother you. Please tell me exactly how the compiler was built ODBC
driver psqlodbc-09.01.0200 architecture for Windows 64? What exact version
of the compiler? please

Re: Sorry to bother you. Please tell me exactly how the compiler was built ODBC

From
Craig Ringer
Date:
On 10/12/2012 10:29 PM, Копыченко Павел wrote:
> Sorry to bother you. Please tell me exactly how the compiler was built ODBC
> driver psqlodbc-09.01.0200 architecture for Windows 64? What exact version
> of the compiler? please

This isn't a bug report.

You might want to ask on the psql-odbc mailing list. It'd help to
explain what *exactly* you want to know and why. Do you just need the
exact compiler version? Do you need to reproduce the build? Do you need
library / build environment info?

--
Craig Ringer

Re: Sorry to bother you. Please tell me exactly how the compiler was built ODBC

From
Hiroshi Saito
Date:
Hi Копыченко-san.

sorry late reaction.

Here is explanation of the build method.
http://psqlodbc.projects.postgresql.org/win32-compilation.html
however, VS2012 is referred to by the reason Microsoft always
offers the newest IDE. I had not used VS2012 yet..:-(
therefore, It does not know whether it can build satisfactory.

then, build environment to recommend has Platform SDK.
It is "Windows SDK for Windows Server 2008 and .NET Framework 3.5"
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=11310

P.S)
this subject have a desirable ODBC mailing list.
Please use here. thanks.
pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org

Best regards,
Hiroshi Saito