Re: [BUGS] Sorry to bother you. Please tell me exactly how the compiler was built ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: [BUGS] Sorry to bother you. Please tell me exactly how the compiler was built ODBC
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi Копыченко-san.

sorry late reaction.

Here is explanation of the build method.
http://psqlodbc.projects.postgresql.org/win32-compilation.html
however, VS2012 is referred to by the reason Microsoft always
offers the newest IDE. I had not used VS2012 yet..:-(
therefore, It does not know whether it can build satisfactory.

then, build environment to recommend has Platform SDK.
It is "Windows SDK for Windows Server 2008 and .NET Framework 3.5"
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=11310

P.S)
this subject have a desirable ODBC mailing list.
Please use here. thanks.
pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org

Best regards,
Hiroshi Saito