Re: Sorry to bother you. Please tell me exactly how the compiler was built ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: Sorry to bother you. Please tell me exactly how the compiler was built ODBC
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On 10/14/2012 09:40 PM, Копыченко Павел wrote:
> Still, thank you very much for your response. I can `t have two weeks to
> build the driver from source for Windows 7 x64.

... so you just need to compile the driver for Windows x64? The exact
compiler version isn't actually the concern, it's just that you need
help with compiling it?

> But this error is repeated.
> I beg you to help me. I really need my version driver.

Hang on, so you can compile it fine, but you're having trouble creating
an *installer* for it?

--
Craig Ringer