BUG #6006: Will not install

From
"Frank Brown"
Date:

Bug reference:      6006
Logged by:          Frank Brown
Email address:      Francis.Brown@agfa.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.0.4 Win x64
Operating system:   Windows 2008 Server x64
Details:

Initdb.exe - System Error  Dialog box.   The program can't start because
libintl.dll is missing from your computer.  Try reinstalling the program to
fix this problem.

Tried 9.0.2 win x64 version with same results.

I have been trying off and on for several days, googleing for similar
issues.  I have changed the rights on the L:\PostgreSQL   and also
L:\PostgreSQL\9.0\data to give user postgres full control.

The libintl.dll does exist in the L:\PostgreSQL\9.0\bin folder.  It also
exists with in  C:\Users\tatlas\AppData\Local\Temp\2\postgresql_installer
during the install process.

any help appreciated!

Re: BUG #6006: Will not install

From