Re: BUG #6006: Will not install - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From francis.brown@agfa.com
Subject Re: BUG #6006: Will not install
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Thanks Dave!=20

WOW! Really!...     Yes that installed ok......but why?        I can not=20
have the database installed and running from the C: drive permanently.=20=
=20
Kind Regards,
mit besten Gr=FC=DFen
=20
Francis Brown | Agfa Graphics
Sr Analyst - IS | Branchburg IT GS/Reliability ECG
T  +1 908 231 5555 | F  +1 908 231 5556
BBIT Offices main number 908 231 5375 (local extension 5375)
Manufacturing IT Support 24x7 via plant security - contact x5250
=20
http://www.agfa.com/graphics/