BUG #5046: java developer

From
"mahmoud badr"
Date:

Bug reference:      5046
Logged by:          mahmoud badr
Email address:      alien_fci@yahoo.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4
Operating system:   windows
Details:

when trying to create POJOs from Netbeans IDE they aren't ceated when the
DBMS is postgreSQL and they are created if the DBMS is any thing else.
please correct me if i'm wrong.

Re: BUG #5046: java developer

From
Robert Haas
Date:
On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 5:42 AM, mahmoud badr <alien_fci@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Bug reference: =A0 =A0 =A05046
> Logged by: =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0mahmoud badr
> Email address: =A0 =A0 =A0alien_fci@yahoo.com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.4
> Operating system: =A0 windows
> Details:
>
> when trying to create POJOs from Netbeans IDE they aren't ceated when the
> DBMS is postgreSQL and they are created if the DBMS is any thing else.
> please correct me if i'm wrong.

I have no idea, but this sounds like something you need to talk to
whoever makes your Netbeans IDE about, rather than the PostgreSQL
developers.  If you think there's a PostgreSQL bug here you need to
tell us what actual SQL statements got executed, what you thought
should happen, and what actually happened.

...Robert