Re: BUG #5046: java developer - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: BUG #5046: java developer
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 5:42 AM, mahmoud badr <alien_fci@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Bug reference: =A0 =A0 =A05046
> Logged by: =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0mahmoud badr
> Email address: =A0 =A0 =A0alien_fci@yahoo.com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.4
> Operating system: =A0 windows
> Details:
>
> when trying to create POJOs from Netbeans IDE they aren't ceated when the
> DBMS is postgreSQL and they are created if the DBMS is any thing else.
> please correct me if i'm wrong.

I have no idea, but this sounds like something you need to talk to
whoever makes your Netbeans IDE about, rather than the PostgreSQL
developers.  If you think there's a PostgreSQL bug here you need to
tell us what actual SQL statements got executed, what you thought
should happen, and what actually happened.

...Robert