BUG #5016: dlltool error in libecpg_compatdll.def

From
"Itagaki Takahiro"
Date:

Bug reference:      5016
Logged by:          Itagaki Takahiro
Email address:      itagaki.takahiro@oss.ntt.co.jp
PostgreSQL version: 8.5 Alpha 1
Operating system:   Windows XP (mingw)
Details:

I built 8.5alpha1 and found the following errors:

c:\mingw\bin\dlltool:
 Syntax error in def file ./libecpg_compatdll.def:44
 Syntax error in def file ./libecpg_compatdll.def:44
 Syntax error in def file ./libecpg_compatdll.def:44

There is no @ on 42nd function in libecpg_compatdll.def.
----
    byleng                  @ 41
ECPG_informix_reset_sqlca    42
----
seems to be:
----
    byleng                  @ 41
    ECPG_informix_reset_sqlca @ 42
----

Re: BUG #5016: dlltool error in libecpg_compatdll.def

From
Magnus Hagander