Re: BUG #5016: dlltool error in libecpg_compatdll.def - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: BUG #5016: dlltool error in libecpg_compatdll.def
Date
List pgsql-bugs
2009/8/27 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
>> Fix applied - exports.txt had a tab in it, instead of spaces, to
>> separate the field from the number.
>
> Hmm, maybe it would be better to fix whatever sed script is presuming
> the form of the whitespace? =A0Because otherwise we'll surely get bitten
> again.

Well, we havent' been bitten by the requirement for years in libpq,
but I guess that's a point.

Given my comfort-level for
sed-embedded-in-makefile-escaping-requirements, I'll be happy to see
someone else do it, given that it'd likely take me 100 tries to get it
right :D

--=20
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/