Function Round() on 7.3 and 7.4

From
"Emerson Tobar Silva"
Date:
Hi everyone,=20
=20
I have always used the numeric function round on 7.2 version but on the
7.3 and 7.4 versions its not there. What's happening ?
=20
Can I copy the source from 7.2 and compile on 7.3 or 7.4 version ? Do I
have another choice to solve this ?=20
=20
Thanks in advance
=20
Emerson Tobar Silva
Database Administrator
Microsiga Software S.A.
Fone 55 11 3981.7168

Re: Function Round() on 7.3 and 7.4

Date:
"Emerson Tobar Silva" <tobar@microsiga.com.br> writes:
> I have always used the numeric function round on 7.2 version but on the
> 7.3 and 7.4 versions its not there. What's happening ?

Define "not there".

7.2:
regression=# \df round
               List of functions
 Result data type | Name  | Argument data types
------------------+-------+---------------------
 double precision | round | double precision
 numeric          | round | numeric
 numeric          | round | numeric, integer
(3 rows)

7.4:
regression=# \df round
                      List of functions
 Result data type |   Schema   | Name  | Argument data types
 double precision | pg_catalog | round | double precision
 numeric          | pg_catalog | round | numeric
 numeric          | pg_catalog | round | numeric, integer
(3 rows)

I see no change...

            regards, tom lane