Re: Function Round() on 7.3 and 7.4 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Function Round() on 7.3 and 7.4
Date
List pgsql-bugs
"Emerson Tobar Silva" <tobar@microsiga.com.br> writes:
> I have always used the numeric function round on 7.2 version but on the
> 7.3 and 7.4 versions its not there. What's happening ?

Define "not there".

7.2:
regression=# \df round
               List of functions
 Result data type | Name  | Argument data types
------------------+-------+---------------------
 double precision | round | double precision
 numeric          | round | numeric
 numeric          | round | numeric, integer
(3 rows)

7.4:
regression=# \df round
                      List of functions
 Result data type |   Schema   | Name  | Argument data types
 double precision | pg_catalog | round | double precision
 numeric          | pg_catalog | round | numeric
 numeric          | pg_catalog | round | numeric, integer
(3 rows)

I see no change...

            regards, tom lane