Reddit us?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Hey,

Anyone have enough karma on Reddit to get us listed?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Reddit us?

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
On 09/10/2012 09:05 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Hey,
>
> Anyone have enough karma on Reddit to get us listed?

I have about 250 (which is fairly minuscule I know). What is it you are
trying to get done?

JD

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC
@cmdpromptinc - 509-416-6579

Re: Reddit us?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 9/10/12 10:31 AM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> On 09/10/2012 09:05 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>>
>> Hey,
>>
>> Anyone have enough karma on Reddit to get us listed?
>>

> I have about 250 (which is fairly minuscule I know). What is it you are
> trying to get done?

NM, I went ahead and posted it myself.

Please vote it up, folks!

http://www.reddit.com/r/software/comments/znpu8/postgresql_92_out_goes_to_11_with_speedjson/

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Reddit us?

From
damien clochard
Date:
Le 10/09/2012 18:05, Josh Berkus a écrit :
> Hey,
>
> Anyone have enough karma on Reddit to get us listed?

Hi

I posted it to /r/PostgreSQL and /r/Database yesterday. Someone else did
it on /r/programming

http://www.reddit.com/r/Database/
http://www.reddit.com/r/PostgreSQL/
http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/

The news is still on top of each subreddit.

On a more general perpsective, the traffic is quite slow on
/r/PostgreSQL, although it's been more active lately... But I think
reddit is a great way to reach a new audience. I mean now that we are
hip, we should start to hang out where the cool kids go ;-)