From: damien clochard
Subject: Re: Reddit us?
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Reddit us?  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Reddit us?  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
  Re: Reddit us?  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Reddit us?  (damien clochard, )

Le 10/09/2012 18:05, Josh Berkus a écrit :
> Hey,
>
> Anyone have enough karma on Reddit to get us listed?

Hi

I posted it to /r/PostgreSQL and /r/Database yesterday. Someone else did
it on /r/programming

http://www.reddit.com/r/Database/
http://www.reddit.com/r/PostgreSQL/
http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/

The news is still on top of each subreddit.

On a more general perpsective, the traffic is quite slow on
/r/PostgreSQL, although it's been more active lately... But I think
reddit is a great way to reach a new audience. I mean now that we are
hip, we should start to hang out where the cool kids go ;-)