Time to update regional contacts!

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
PG Advocacy geeks,

It's time again to update all of the regional contacts for the 9.1
release.

1. If you are an existing regional contact, please check to make sure
your information is correct on this page:

http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact

... and please reply to verify that you are prepared to help promote the
9.1 release this year.

2. If you are not a regional contact, and live in an area which
currently isn't represented by another regional contact, and would like
to volunteer as one, then please read the requirements for being an RC:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/HowToRC

... and then reply to volunteer.

Thanks a lot ... with your help we'll make as big a splash with 9.1 as
we did with 9.0.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Time to update regional contacts!

From
"Stéphane A. Schildknecht"
Date:

Re: Time to update regional contacts!

From
Pavel Stehule
Date:
2011/4/29 "Stéphane A. Schildknecht" <stephane.schildknecht@postgresql.fr>:

Re: Time to update regional contacts!

From
Raymond O'Donnell
Date:
On 29/04/2011 00:45, Josh Berkus wrote:
> PG Advocacy geeks,
>
> It's time again to update all of the regional contacts for the 9.1
> release.
>
> 1. If you are an existing regional contact, please check to make sure
> your information is correct on this page:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact
>
> ... and please reply to verify that you are prepared to help promote the
> 9.1 release this year.

I'm here, and information is correct.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

Re: Time to update regional contacts!

From
Fernando Fontana
Date:
Information is correct.
Regards from Uruguay

[...]

Juan Romero
Date:
From Colombia

May be you can add my cell phone: 57-3166958503

Regards,

2011/4/28 Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>:
> PG Advocacy geeks,
>
> It's time again to update all of the regional contacts for the 9.1
> release.
>
> 1. If you are an existing regional contact, please check to make sure
> your information is correct on this page:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact
>
> ... and please reply to verify that you are prepared to help promote the
> 9.1 release this year.
>
> 2. If you are not a regional contact, and live in an area which
> currently isn't represented by another regional contact, and would like
> to volunteer as one, then please read the requirements for being an RC:
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/HowToRC
>
> ... and then reply to volunteer.
>
> Thanks a lot ... with your help we'll make as big a splash with 9.1 as
> we did with 9.0.
>
> --
> Josh Berkus
> PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
> http://pgexperts.com

Juan Gabriel Romero Silva
Ingeniero de Sistemas y Computación UPTC
Estudiante UN

Re: [PG-RCs] Time to update regional contacts!

From
co@postgresql.org
Date:
 From Colombia

Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> escribió:

> PG Advocacy geeks,
>
> It's time again to update all of the regional contacts for the 9.1
> release.
>
> 1. If you are an existing regional contact, please check to make sure
> your information is correct on this page:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact
>
> ... and please reply to verify that you are prepared to help promote the
> 9.1 release this year.
>
> 2. If you are not a regional contact, and live in an area which
> currently isn't represented by another regional contact, and would like
> to volunteer as one, then please read the requirements for being an RC:
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/HowToRC
>
> ... and then reply to volunteer.
>
> Thanks a lot ... with your help we'll make as big a splash with 9.1 as
> we did with 9.0.
>
> --
> Josh Berkus
> PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
> http://pgexperts.com

Re: [PG-RCs] Time to update regional contacts!

From
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Date:
On Thu, 2011-04-28 at 16:45 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> 1. If you are an existing regional contact, please check to make sure
> your information is correct on this page:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact
>
> ... and please reply to verify that you are prepared to help promote
> the 9.1 release this year.

ack.
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@PostgreSQL.org>
PostgreSQL Project

Re: [PG-RCs] Time to update regional contacts!

From
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Date:
Hi Josh,

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 04:45:08PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:

> It's time again to update all of the regional contacts for the 9.1
> release.
>
> 1. If you are an existing regional contact, please check to make sure
> your information is correct on this page:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact
>
> ... and please reply to verify that you are prepared to help promote the
> 9.1 release this year.

Germany contact information is still correct.

Bye

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group

Re: Time to update regional contacts!

From
Ricardo Mendoza
Date:
Greetings, I come from a long time ago asking to be the regional contact for Colombia. I organized the pgconf Colombia (www.pgconf.org) I created the postgresql community Colombia and its website (www.pgsqlcol.tk) I made ​​the translation of the wiki postgresql into Spanish. Develop at one time worked for the translation of the official PostgreSQL documentation into Spanish, which through no fault has not been concluded. I think it is fair to recognize my participation.

I followed the procedure to access email co@postgresql.org, but do not know which is the key to enter.

These are my contact details

Ricardo Mendoza
phone: 57+3164343548

Re: Time to update regional contacts!

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Ricardo,

> for the translation of the official PostgreSQL documentation into Spanish,
> which through no fault has not been concluded. I think it is fair to
> recognize my participation.

It's not about recognition.  It's about *doing work* for the release:
translating, contacting the press, and distributing announcements.
There is no status or advantage associated with being a Regional Contact.

The *contributors list* is for recognition, and I'll add your name in
there for the next review of changes.

Anyway, please talk this over with Juan.  If you and him want to switch
this year, it's fine with me.  However, I'll point out that the 9.1
release is liable to be right around the same time as pgConf Colombia,
so it's probably not a good idea for you to be doing both at the same time.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
http://pgexperts.com

Re: Time to update regional contacts!

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Excerpts from Josh Berkus's message of vie abr 29 14:01:46 -0300 2011:

> Anyway, please talk this over with Juan.  If you and him want to switch
> this year, it's fine with me.  However, I'll point out that the 9.1
> release is liable to be right around the same time as pgConf Colombia,
> so it's probably not a good idea for you to be doing both at the same time.

Oh, I'm invited to that conference too (as are, apparently, both Bruce
Momjian and Jaime Casanova), so there are three press contacts offline ...

Date:
> Oh, I'm invited to that conference too (as are, apparently, both Bruce
> Momjian and Jaime Casanova), so there are three press contacts offline ...

Yeah, but you're not *organizing* the conference.   Somehow I doubt that
Ricardo is going to have time to do translations and have phone calls
with Colombian bloggers 2 weeks before the conference.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
http://pgexperts.com

Re: Time to update regional contacts!

From
Ewald Geschwinde
Date:
Autrian Press Contact is valid

--
Ewald Geschwinde

Re: Time to update regional contacts!

From
Adrian Maier
Date:
On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 02:45, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> PG Advocacy geeks,
>
> It's time again to update all of the regional contacts for the 9.1
> release.
>
> 1. If you are an existing regional contact, please check to make sure
> your information is correct on this page:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact
>
> ... and please reply to verify that you are prepared to help promote the
> 9.1 release this year.

Hello,

For Romania please update the phone number :  +40-771-110-829 .
And remove the website link  www.postgresql.ro  .

--
Adrian Maier

Re: Time to update regional contacts!

From
Ernesto Quiñones
Date:
Peru it's OK

2011/4/28 Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>:
> PG Advocacy geeks,
>
> It's time again to update all of the regional contacts for the 9.1
> release.
>
> 1. If you are an existing regional contact, please check to make sure
> your information is correct on this page:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact
>
> ... and please reply to verify that you are prepared to help promote the
> 9.1 release this year.
>
> 2. If you are not a regional contact, and live in an area which
> currently isn't represented by another regional contact, and would like
> to volunteer as one, then please read the requirements for being an RC:
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/HowToRC
>
> ... and then reply to volunteer.
>
> Thanks a lot ... with your help we'll make as big a splash with 9.1 as
> we did with 9.0.
>
> --
> Josh Berkus
> PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
> http://pgexperts.com

Inscríbete en las listas de APESOL
http://www.apesol.org/listas.php
Visita : http://www.eqsoft.net
Sigueme en Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/ernestoq
Noticias de software libre : http://www.twitter.com/noticiapinguino

Re: Time to update regional contacts!

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Excerpts from Josh Berkus's message of jue abr 28 20:45:08 -0300 2011:
> PG Advocacy geeks,
>
> It's time again to update all of the regional contacts for the 9.1
> release.
>
> 1. If you are an existing regional contact, please check to make sure
> your information is correct on this page:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact

Two things here:

1. Is Guido Barosio still available for Argentina?  I think he moved
on to other things, maybe we should get someone else there.

2. There's no link to www.postgresql.org.es anywhere.  I don't know what
to do though; the obvious would be putting it under "Spain" but then I
think it should be available for people looking at the Americas listing
as well.

(My info is accurate)

Re: Time to update regional contacts!

From
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Date:
Em 28-04-2011 20:45, Josh Berkus escreveu:
> ... and please reply to verify that you are prepared to help promote the
> 9.1 release this year.

About Brazilian regional contact:

(i) I think Diogo is not available. He is retired from PostgreSQL group.
(ii) I don't know if Roberto is available to represent Brazil again. Roberto?

--
   Euler Taveira de Oliveira - Timbira       http://www.timbira.com.br/

Re: Time to update regional contacts!

From
Mariano Reingart
Date:
On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 12:44 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Excerpts from Josh Berkus's message of jue abr 28 20:45:08 -0300 2011:
>> PG Advocacy geeks,
>>
>> It's time again to update all of the regional contacts for the 9.1
>> release.
>>
>> 1. If you are an existing regional contact, please check to make sure
>> your information is correct on this page:
>>
>> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact
>
> Two things here:
>
> 1. Is Guido Barosio still available for Argentina?  I think he moved
> on to other things, maybe we should get someone else there.

Guido said that he was not available, and as I can volunteer as a RC,
for 9.0 we agreed to change the RC for Argentina:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-advocacy/2010-06/msg00021.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/arpug/2010-06/msg00014.php

But the change didn't get updated...

Best regards

Mariano Reingart
http://www.sistemasagiles.com.ar
http://reingart.blogspot.com

Re: Brazil WAS: Time to update regional contacts!

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 5/2/11 11:19 AM, Euler Taveira de Oliveira wrote:
> Em 28-04-2011 20:45, Josh Berkus escreveu:
>> ... and please reply to verify that you are prepared to help promote the
>> 9.1 release this year.
>>
> About Brazilian regional contact:
>
> (i) I think Diogo is not available. He is retired from PostgreSQL group.
> (ii) I don't know if Roberto is available to represent Brazil again.
> Roberto?

Who should I be listing as contact this year?  We need to have someone
from Brazil.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Please verify contact info

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
RCs,

Attached is the latest contacts.txt for updating the list on the web site.

If you see anything wrong, or if your name is missing, please alert me ASAP.

Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Attachment

Re: Please verify contact info

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 8/24/11 6:59 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> RCs,
>
> Attached is the latest contacts.txt for updating the list on the web site.
>
> If you see anything wrong, or if your name is missing, please alert me ASAP.

Previous list was the wrong one.  Please verify THIS list, attached.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Attachment

Re: Brazil WAS: Time to update regional contacts!

From
Roberto Mello
Date:
Ahoy me hearties!

Is it talk like a pirate day yet?

I'm here, ready to rumble.

Roberto Mello

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 9:42 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> On 5/2/11 11:19 AM, Euler Taveira de Oliveira wrote:
>> Em 28-04-2011 20:45, Josh Berkus escreveu:
>>> ... and please reply to verify that you are prepared to help promote the
>>> 9.1 release this year.
>>>
>> About Brazilian regional contact:
>>
>> (i) I think Diogo is not available. He is retired from PostgreSQL group.
>> (ii) I don't know if Roberto is available to represent Brazil again.
>> Roberto?
>
> Who should I be listing as contact this year?  We need to have someone
> from Brazil.
>
> --
> Josh Berkus
> PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
> http://pgexperts.com

Re: [PG-RCs] Please verify contact info

From
"Stéphane A. Schildknecht"
Date:
Le 25/08/2011 03:59, Josh Berkus a écrit :
> RCs,
>
> Attached is the latest contacts.txt for updating the list on the web site.
>
> If you see anything wrong, or if your name is missing, please alert me ASAP.
>
> Thanks!

Hi Josh,

The phone number for France and French-Speaking Europe
is wrong.
Could you use the following ones :

phone: +33 951.23.72.21
Fax : +33 956.23.72.21
cell: +33 617.11.37.42

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
--
Stéphane Schildknecht
PostgreSQL Volunteer Regional Contact

Re: Please verify contact info

From
Simon Riggs
Date:
On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 3:02 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> On 8/24/11 6:59 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> RCs,
>>
>> Attached is the latest contacts.txt for updating the list on the web site.
>>
>> If you see anything wrong, or if your name is missing, please alert me ASAP.
>
> Previous list was the wrong one.  Please verify THIS list, attached.

The UK seems to be absent from this modified list.

Seems like others are missing also.

Re: Please verify contact info

From
Chris Travers
Date:
On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 9:20 AM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> The UK seems to be absent from this modified list.
>
> Seems like others are missing also.

Also I tried to write the Malaysia folks and got an smtp user not found error.

Best wishes,
Chris Travers

Date:
On 8/25/11 9:20 AM, Simon Riggs wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 3:02 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> On 8/24/11 6:59 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>>> RCs,
>>>
>>> Attached is the latest contacts.txt for updating the list on the web site.
>>>
>>> If you see anything wrong, or if your name is missing, please alert me ASAP.
>>
>> Previous list was the wrong one.  Please verify THIS list, attached.
>

> The UK seems to be absent from this modified list.
>
> Seems like others are missing also.

The ones who are missing are the ones who didn't respond to my request
to confirm their participation this year.

I take it you're good to go?  Any information changes?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Date:
On 25/08/2011 17:43, Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 8/25/11 9:20 AM, Simon Riggs wrote:

>>> Previous list was the wrong one.  Please verify THIS list, attached.
>>

>> The UK seems to be absent from this modified list.
>>
>> Seems like others are missing also.
>
> The ones who are missing are the ones who didn't respond to my request
> to confirm their participation this year.

Josh, sorry - I though silence was to be taken as assent! I'm OK for
Ireland, and the details are correct.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

Re: Please verify contact info

From
Santiago Zarate
Date:
So from what i read Venezuela didn't confirm either? I guess Ernesto would still be Ok being the RC...

Btw: I'm in Panama right now, if there's no RC for Central America, i could take it.

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
On 8/25/11 9:20 AM, Simon Riggs wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 3:02 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> On 8/24/11 6:59 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>>> RCs,
>>>
>>> Attached is the latest contacts.txt for updating the list on the web site.
>>>
>>> If you see anything wrong, or if your name is missing, please alert me ASAP.
>>
>> Previous list was the wrong one.  Please verify THIS list, attached.
>

> The UK seems to be absent from this modified list.
>
> Seems like others are missing also.

The ones who are missing are the ones who didn't respond to my request
to confirm their participation this year.

I take it you're good to go?  Any information changes?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
http://pgexperts.com

Atentamente
Santiago Zarate
Consultoria de Software
  +(507) 64271684
  BB PIN: 23929BFE
  santiago@zarate.net.ve

«Dar un nuevo paso, articular una nueva palabra, es lo que la gente mas teme.»
  - Fyodor Mikhaylovich Dostoyevsky

Date:
On 8/25/11 9:59 AM, Santiago Zarate wrote:
> So from what i read Venezuela didn't confirm either? I guess Ernesto would
> still be Ok being the RC...
>
> Btw: I'm in Panama right now, if there's no RC for Central America, i could
> take it.

There is none.  Contact info?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Please verify contact info

From
Santiago Zarate
Date:
Sent the info to you mail, also its on my mail's signature

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 12:00 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
On 8/25/11 9:59 AM, Santiago Zarate wrote:
> So from what i read Venezuela didn't confirm either? I guess Ernesto would
> still be Ok being the RC...
>
> Btw: I'm in Panama right now, if there's no RC for Central America, i could
> take it.

There is none.  Contact info?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

--
Atentamente
Santiago Zarate
Consultoria de Software
  +(507) 64271684
  BB PIN: 23929BFE
  santiago@zarate.net.ve

«Dar un nuevo paso, articular una nueva palabra, es lo que la gente mas teme.»
  - Fyodor Mikhaylovich Dostoyevsky

Re: Please verify contact info

From
Fernando Fontana
Date:
Info for Uruguay it's ok.

regards,
Fernando Fontana

2011/8/25 Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>
On 8/25/11 9:20 AM, Simon Riggs wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 3:02 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> On 8/24/11 6:59 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>>> RCs,
>>>
>>> Attached is the latest contacts.txt for updating the list on the web site.
>>>
>>> If you see anything wrong, or if your name is missing, please alert me ASAP.
>>
>> Previous list was the wrong one.  Please verify THIS list, attached.
>

> The UK seems to be absent from this modified list.
>
> Seems like others are missing also.

The ones who are missing are the ones who didn't respond to my request
to confirm their participation this year.

I take it you're good to go?  Any information changes?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
http://pgexperts.com

Re: Please verify contact info

From
Jaime Casanova
Date:
On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 8:59 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> RCs,
>
> Attached is the latest contacts.txt for updating the list on the web site.
>
> If you see anything wrong, or if your name is missing, please alert me ASAP.

Ecuador is fine

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación

Re: [PG-RCs] Please verify contact info

From
Juan Romero
Date:
Colombia is ok

2011/8/25 "Stéphane A. Schildknecht" <fr@postgresql.org>:
> Le 25/08/2011 03:59, Josh Berkus a écrit :
>> RCs,
>>
>> Attached is the latest contacts.txt for updating the list on the web site.
>>
>> If you see anything wrong, or if your name is missing, please alert me ASAP.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

> Hi Josh,
>
> The phone number for France and French-Speaking Europe
> is wrong.
> Could you use the following ones :
>
> phone: +33 951.23.72.21
> Fax : +33 956.23.72.21
> cell: +33 617.11.37.42
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> Stéphane Schildknecht
> PostgreSQL Volunteer Regional Contact
> France
> fr@postgresql.org
> phone: +33 951.23.72.21
> Fax : +33 956.23.72.21
> cell: +33 617.11.37.42

Juan Gabriel Romero Silva
Ingeniero de Sistemas y Computación UPTC
Estudiante UN

Re: [PG-RCs] Please verify contact info

From
Mariano Reingart
Date:
Argentina contact info is ok, but the website url is missing:

http://www.arpug.com.ar/

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Juan Romero <jgromero@gmail.com> wrote:
> Colombia is ok
>
> 2011/8/25 "Stéphane A. Schildknecht" <fr@postgresql.org>:
>> Le 25/08/2011 03:59, Josh Berkus a écrit :
>>> RCs,
>>>
>>> Attached is the latest contacts.txt for updating the list on the web site.
>>>
>>> If you see anything wrong, or if your name is missing, please alert me ASAP.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>

>> Hi Josh,
>>
>> The phone number for France and French-Speaking Europe
>> is wrong.
>> Could you use the following ones :
>>
>> phone: +33 951.23.72.21
>> Fax : +33 956.23.72.21
>> cell: +33 617.11.37.42
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> --
>> Stéphane Schildknecht
>> PostgreSQL Volunteer Regional Contact
>> France
>> fr@postgresql.org
>> phone: +33 951.23.72.21
>> Fax : +33 956.23.72.21
>> cell: +33 617.11.37.42
>>
>> --

> Juan Gabriel Romero Silva
> Ingeniero de Sistemas y Computación UPTC
> Estudiante UN

Re: [PG-RCs] Please verify contact info

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
All,

Updated version of contact list, attached.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Attachment

Re: [PG-RCs] Please verify contact info

From
John Wang
Date:
Would it be easy to add this link to the PUGS site?

http://pugs.postgresql.org/southamerica

John

Argentina contact info is ok, but the website url is missing:

http://www.arpug.com.ar/

Best regards,

Mariano Reingart
http://www.sistemasagiles.com.ar
http://reingart.blogspot.com

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Juan Romero <jgromero@gmail.com> wrote:
> Colombia is ok
>
> 2011/8/25 "Stéphane A. Schildknecht" <fr@postgresql.org>:
>> Le 25/08/2011 03:59, Josh Berkus a écrit :
>>> RCs,
>>>
>>> Attached is the latest contacts.txt for updating the list on the web site.
>>>
>>> If you see anything wrong, or if your name is missing, please alert me ASAP.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>

>> Hi Josh,
>>
>> The phone number for France and French-Speaking Europe
>> is wrong.
>> Could you use the following ones :
>>
>> phone: +33 951.23.72.21
>> Fax : +33 956.23.72.21
>> cell: +33 617.11.37.42
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> --
>> Stéphane Schildknecht
>> PostgreSQL Volunteer Regional Contact
>> France
>> fr@postgresql.org
>> phone: +33 951.23.72.21
>> Fax : +33 956.23.72.21
>> cell: +33 617.11.37.42
>>
>> --

> Juan Gabriel Romero Silva
> Ingeniero de Sistemas y Computación UPTC
> Estudiante UN

Re: Please verify contact info

From
Gilberto Castillo Martínez