Re: Please verify contact info - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Fernando Fontana
Subject Re: Please verify contact info
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Info for Uruguay it's ok.

regards,
Fernando Fontana

2011/8/25 Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>
On 8/25/11 9:20 AM, Simon Riggs wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 3:02 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> On 8/24/11 6:59 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>>> RCs,
>>>
>>> Attached is the latest contacts.txt for updating the list on the web site.
>>>
>>> If you see anything wrong, or if your name is missing, please alert me ASAP.
>>
>> Previous list was the wrong one.  Please verify THIS list, attached.
>

> The UK seems to be absent from this modified list.
>
> Seems like others are missing also.

The ones who are missing are the ones who didn't respond to my request
to confirm their participation this year.

I take it you're good to go?  Any information changes?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.