Booth materials for OSCON

From
gabrielle
Date:
1. Who currently has the "booth stuff"?
a. flyers
b. t-shirts for attendees
c. t-shirts for volunteers
d. the pop-up banner

2.  Do we have time to ship it to Portland for OSCON?

Thanks!

gabrielle

Re: Booth materials for OSCON

From
Selena Deckelmann
Date:
On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 4:17 PM, gabrielle <gorthx@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. Who currently has the "booth stuff"?
> a. flyers

Perhaps we could solicit companies for this? I believe we don't have
any prepared right now.

It's real important to have some for OSCON.  Also we should schedule a BoF.

> b. t-shirts for attendees
> c. t-shirts for volunteers

Josh & I are talking about this and he's working through it.  We're
creating some new ones.

> d. the pop-up banner

I think Josh has it.

> 2.  Do we have time to ship it to Portland for OSCON?

Good question!  Definitely for the banner and shirts.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me

Re: Booth materials for OSCON

From
gabrielle
Date:
On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Selena Deckelmann
<selenamarie@gmail.com> wrote:
> Also we should schedule a BoF.

BoF is already on the schedule! 7pm Wednesday.
http://www.oscon.com/oscon2010/public/schedule/detail/15436

gabrielle

Re: Booth materials for OSCON

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
> Perhaps we could solicit companies for this? I believe we don't have
> any prepared right now.

I think we have a few "what is PostgreSQL" but that's it.  We have
NOTHING for 9.0.  If we can design stuff ASAP getting it printed is easy.

>> b. t-shirts for attendees
>> c. t-shirts for volunteers
>
> Josh & I are talking about this and he's working through it.  We're
> creating some new ones.

Speaking of which, I'll send you the tshirt bid request I sent to my
local printer, so that you can run it by Lloyd.

>> d. the pop-up banner
>
> I think Josh has it.

Yes.  It will need to be shipped, freight ... it's too heavy for
luggage, and would be more expensive to take on the plane.  Whom should
I ship it to?

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Date:
On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

>> Perhaps we could solicit companies for this? I believe we don't have
>> any prepared right now.
>
> I think we have a few "what is PostgreSQL" but that's it.  We have
> NOTHING for 9.0.  If we can design stuff ASAP getting it printed is easy.
>
>>> b. t-shirts for attendees
>>> c. t-shirts for volunteers
>>
>> Josh & I are talking about this and he's working through it.  We're
>> creating some new ones.
>
> Speaking of which, I'll send you the tshirt bid request I sent to my
> local printer, so that you can run it by Lloyd.
>
>>> d. the pop-up banner
>>
>> I think Josh has it.
>
> Yes.  It will need to be shipped, freight ... it's too heavy for
> luggage, and would be more expensive to take on the plane.  Whom should
> I ship it to?

You can ship it to me.  My address will be sent to you directly.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me