Re: Booth materials for OSCON - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Booth materials for OSCON
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> Perhaps we could solicit companies for this? I believe we don't have
> any prepared right now.

I think we have a few "what is PostgreSQL" but that's it.  We have
NOTHING for 9.0.  If we can design stuff ASAP getting it printed is easy.

>> b. t-shirts for attendees
>> c. t-shirts for volunteers
>
> Josh & I are talking about this and he's working through it.  We're
> creating some new ones.

Speaking of which, I'll send you the tshirt bid request I sent to my
local printer, so that you can run it by Lloyd.

>> d. the pop-up banner
>
> I think Josh has it.

Yes.  It will need to be shipped, freight ... it's too heavy for
luggage, and would be more expensive to take on the plane.  Whom should
I ship it to?

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.