advocacy stuff for Buenos Aires PGDay

From
"Guido Barosio"
Date:
Dear all,

   I am preparing a PGDay @ Buenos Aires, Argentina (South America,
for the record),  and I am wondering if there is such a thing like an
"advocay kit" around.  I am aware of flyers and others, but I was
wondering if there is a template somewhere around in order to pickup
the latest stuff and proceed.

   FYI, this will be november the 22th, the whole saturday and we are
wishing to bring all the LATAM comunity to the house or at least kick
off the idea that events are possible in the south cone :)

   Thanks in advance,
gb.-

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gbarosio

Re: advocacy stuff for Buenos Aires PGDay

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Guido,

>    I am preparing a PGDay @ Buenos Aires, Argentina (South America,
> for the record),  and I am wondering if there is such a thing like an
> "advocay kit" around.  I am aware of flyers and others, but I was
> wondering if there is a template somewhere around in order to pickup
> the latest stuff and proceed.

It's not very organized.  There are some materials on
www.pgfoundry.org/projects/press, but there are lots more out there
which aren't uploaded to any PostgreSQL server because they are too large.

>    FYI, this will be november the 22th, the whole saturday and we are
> wishing to bring all the LATAM comunity to the house or at least kick
> off the idea that events are possible in the south cone :)

Yaaaay!  Wish I could come.  Maybe next year.

--Josh