advocacy stuff for Buenos Aires PGDay - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Guido Barosio
Subject advocacy stuff for Buenos Aires PGDay
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Dear all,

   I am preparing a PGDay @ Buenos Aires, Argentina (South America,
for the record),  and I am wondering if there is such a thing like an
"advocay kit" around.  I am aware of flyers and others, but I was
wondering if there is a template somewhere around in order to pickup
the latest stuff and proceed.

   FYI, this will be november the 22th, the whole saturday and we are
wishing to bring all the LATAM comunity to the house or at least kick
off the idea that events are possible in the south cone :)

   Thanks in advance,
gb.-

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gbarosio