LinuxFest Northwest 2008

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
I would like to extend a thank you to Selena Deckelmann,Gabrielle Roth and
Mark Wong for representing PostgreSQL at Linuxfest Northwest 2008. My
discussions with them where enlightening and enjoyable and only confirmed my
faith in the PostgreSQL project. Again thanks.
--
Adrian Klaver
aklaver@comcast.net

Re: LinuxFest Northwest 2008

From
"Selena Deckelmann"
Date:
On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 8:14 PM, Adrian Klaver <aklaver@comcast.net> wrote:
> I would like to extend a thank you to Selena Deckelmann,Gabrielle Roth and
>  Mark Wong for representing PostgreSQL at Linuxfest Northwest 2008. My
>  discussions with them where enlightening and enjoyable and only confirmed my
>  faith in the PostgreSQL project. Again thanks.

Thanks, Adrian!  Chris Travers was there at the booth on Saturday as well.

You guys ran a great show!  I won't ruin Gabrielle's conference
wrap-up, but I have two words: Tesla Coil.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
United States PostgreSQL Association - http://www.postgresql.us