Re: LinuxFest Northwest 2008 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Re: LinuxFest Northwest 2008
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 8:14 PM, Adrian Klaver <aklaver@comcast.net> wrote:
> I would like to extend a thank you to Selena Deckelmann,Gabrielle Roth and
>  Mark Wong for representing PostgreSQL at Linuxfest Northwest 2008. My
>  discussions with them where enlightening and enjoyable and only confirmed my
>  faith in the PostgreSQL project. Again thanks.

Thanks, Adrian!  Chris Travers was there at the booth on Saturday as well.

You guys ran a great show!  I won't ruin Gabrielle's conference
wrap-up, but I have two words: Tesla Coil.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
United States PostgreSQL Association - http://www.postgresql.us