4 weeks to go

From
Dan Langille
Date:
In 4 short weeks, the center of the PostgreSQL universe will be once
again
located in Ottawa as PGCon 2008 gets underway.  All the major
preparations
have been completed and very little remains to be done..  I'm finally
able to
take a breather and get in some mountain biking.  :)

But there's not a lot of time to rest.  For me or for you.  I still
have to
finalize the catering and arrange a few last minute travel arrangements.
If you haven't booked your trip yet, I urge you to do so immediately.

Don't hesitate, do it today.

--
Dan Langille -- http://www.langille.org/
dan@langille.org

Re: 4 weeks to go

From
Decibel!
Date:
On Apr 21, 2008, at 10:03 PM, Dan Langille wrote:
> In 4 short weeks, the center of the PostgreSQL universe will be
> once again
> located in Ottawa as PGCon 2008 gets underway.  All the major
> preparations
> have been completed and very little remains to be done..  I'm
> finally able to
> take a breather and get in some mountain biking.  :)
>
> But there's not a lot of time to rest.  For me or for you.  I still
> have to
> finalize the catering and arrange a few last minute travel
> arrangements.
> If you haven't booked your trip yet, I urge you to do so immediately.
>
> Don't hesitate, do it today.

For those in the US; don't bring your laptops! http://lnk.nu/news.com/
k4f.html
--
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect  decibel@decibel.org

Re: 4 weeks to go

From
Decibel!
Date:
On Apr 23, 2008, at 3:19 PM, Decibel! wrote:
> For those in the US; don't bring your laptops! http://lnk.nu/
> news.com/k4f.html

Err, sorry, the correct link was http://lnk.nu/informationweek.com/
k4e.jhtml