Re: 4 weeks to go - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Seth Grimes
Subject Re: 4 weeks to go
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
That article is about network traffic.

Sensitive material on one's laptop hard drive is a different concern.  If
it's a concern of yours, check out some open source software called
TrueCrypt, http://www.truecrypt.org/ , which allows you to create and
encrypted container file, which may be hidden.  Once that file is mounted,
which requires a password, it looks like just another drive.

                     Seth

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

--
Seth Grimes   Alta Plana Corp, analytical computing & data management
               Intelligent Enterprise magazine (CMP), Contributing Editor