Merchandise FOSDEM 2008

From
"Gevik Babakhani"
Date:
Hi,

Could we make a list of what merchandise will be available from us.
I understand some people are bringing notebooks, pens, and cups.
I have a small budget for perhaps bags or a anti-stress ball with PG logo.

Regards,
Gevik Babakhani
PostgreSQL NL       http://www.postgresql.nl
TrueSoftware BV     http://www.truesoftware.nl

Re: Merchandise FOSDEM 2008

From
"Gabriele Bartolini"
Date:
IT-PUG is currently thinking of:

1) producing more PostgreSQL pens
2) printing PostgreSQL flyers

However, we need to discuss this in the board of directors first.

Ciao,
Gabriele

Re: Merchandise FOSDEM 2008

From
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Date:
Hello,

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:39:51 +0100 Gabriele Bartolini wrote:

> IT-PUG is currently thinking of:
>
> 1) producing more PostgreSQL pens
> 2) printing PostgreSQL flyers

could you bring along some shirts? I think, you guys have most of the
shirts which are currently available ;-)
I don't have a supplier for shirts right now.

Thank you & kind regards

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group

Re: Merchandise FOSDEM 2008

From
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Date:
On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:21:09 +0100 Gevik Babakhani wrote:

Hello,

> Could we make a list of what merchandise will be available from us.
> I understand some people are bringing notebooks, pens, and cups.
> I have a small budget for perhaps bags or a anti-stress ball with PG logo.

German user group will bring mugs and some more flyers. Oh, and of
course plush elephants ;-)

I think, David Fetter will bring buttons.

Gevik: sounds interesting. Do you have a source for the items?

Kind regards

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group

Re: Merchandise FOSDEM 2008

From
"Gevik Babakhani"
> Gevik: sounds interesting. Do you have a source for the items?

Yes, Yes :) I was thinking of:

http://www.mainsales.nl/index.cfm/menuid/5/HoofdCat/4/SubCat/199/Product/117
8
or
http://www.mainsales.nl/index.cfm/menuid/5/HoofdCat/4/SubCat/50/Product/7595
or
http://www.mainsales.nl/index.cfm/menuid/5/Product/1293
or
http://www.mainsales.nl/index.cfm/menuid/5/HoofdCat/4/SubCat/199/Product/112
29

I have a small budget for this. If I know how many we want. I can ask for
qoute

Regards,
Gevik Babakhani
PostgreSQL NL       http://www.postgresql.nl
TrueSoftware BV     http://www.truesoftware.nl

Re: Merchandise FOSDEM 2008

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 02:22:25PM +0100, Gevik Babakhani wrote:
> > Gevik: sounds interesting. Do you have a source for the items?
>
> Yes, Yes :) I was thinking of:
>
> http://www.mainsales.nl/index.cfm/menuid/5/HoofdCat/4/SubCat/199/Product/117
> 8
> or
> http://www.mainsales.nl/index.cfm/menuid/5/HoofdCat/4/SubCat/50/Product/7595
> or
> http://www.mainsales.nl/index.cfm/menuid/5/Product/1293
> or
> http://www.mainsales.nl/index.cfm/menuid/5/HoofdCat/4/SubCat/199/Product/112
> 29
>

> I have a small budget for this. If I know how many we want. I can ask for
> qoute

I'd go with either first or the last. That kind of "tiny cheap bags" I have
way too many of alraedy ;-) Now, some good plush balls to throw around the
office is never wrong :-)

ANd since the website quotes up to 2,500 of them, I doubt we'd want more
than that. Or are those prices without printing on them? (no, I don't
understand the language :-P)

//Magnus

Re: Merchandise FOSDEM 2008

From
"Gevik Babakhani"
Date:
I would also personally go for the ball. I have requested for a qoute for
1000 pcs
in blue with our logo  http://www.postgresql.org/layout/images/hdr_left.png

Re: Merchandise FOSDEM 2008

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 03:27:59PM +0100, Gevik Babakhani wrote:
> I would also personally go for the ball. I have requested for a qoute for
> 1000 pcs
> in blue with our logo  http://www.postgresql.org/layout/images/hdr_left.png

Not sure that'll be what looks best, but I'm not a graphical artist as a
lot of people can confirm :-)

Maybe just the elephant and the web address below it in smaller font or
something?

//Magnus

Re: Merchandise FOSDEM 2008

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
On 22/01/2008, Gevik Babakhani <pgdev@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> I would also personally go for the ball. I have requested for a qoute for
> 1000 pcs
> in blue with our logo  http://www.postgresql.org/layout/images/hdr_left.png

That blue is actually a gradient.

/D