Re: Merchandise FOSDEM 2008 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Merchandise FOSDEM 2008
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 02:22:25PM +0100, Gevik Babakhani wrote:
> > Gevik: sounds interesting. Do you have a source for the items?
>
> Yes, Yes :) I was thinking of:
>
> http://www.mainsales.nl/index.cfm/menuid/5/HoofdCat/4/SubCat/199/Product/117
> 8
> or
> http://www.mainsales.nl/index.cfm/menuid/5/HoofdCat/4/SubCat/50/Product/7595
> or
> http://www.mainsales.nl/index.cfm/menuid/5/Product/1293
> or
> http://www.mainsales.nl/index.cfm/menuid/5/HoofdCat/4/SubCat/199/Product/112
> 29
>

> I have a small budget for this. If I know how many we want. I can ask for
> qoute

I'd go with either first or the last. That kind of "tiny cheap bags" I have
way too many of alraedy ;-) Now, some good plush balls to throw around the
office is never wrong :-)

ANd since the website quotes up to 2,500 of them, I doubt we'd want more
than that. Or are those prices without printing on them? (no, I don't
understand the language :-P)

//Magnus