Re: [pgsql-www] We need an Advocacy wiki

From
"Dave Page"

I must admit I thought we had all agreed that a while back and were discussing related issues now! :-)

Greg, can you arrange what JD has mentioned above please?

We should all keep an eye out for any spam or vandalism, and if it becomes a problem, review the signup process again.

/D

Re: [pgsql-www] We need an Advocacy wiki

From
Gregory Stark
Date:
"Dave Page" <dpage@postgresql.org> writes:

>> Open up the wiki to signups with email confirmation. Give half a dozen
>> people we trust access to manage users and rollback content.
>>
>> Call it good.
>
> I must admit I thought we had all agreed that a while back and were
> discussing related issues now! :-)

One slightly more restrictive policy which might make everyone happy is to
only accept these confirmations if they correspond to emails subscribed to one
of the appropriate lists -- after all we don't want people editing pages
without being at least potentially participating in discussions about those
same pages.

--
  Gregory Stark