Re: [pgsql-www] We need an Advocacy wiki - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] We need an Advocacy wiki
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

I must admit I thought we had all agreed that a while back and were discussing related issues now! :-)

Greg, can you arrange what JD has mentioned above please?

We should all keep an eye out for any spam or vandalism, and if it becomes a problem, review the signup process again.

/D