Re: [pgsql-www] We need an Advocacy wiki

From
"Dave Page"

People from all sorts of places mail their requests to webmaster@ from where they are actioned or pointed in the right
direction.

This is fairly standard practice the world over, and works quite well - I even do it internally in EDB. In your case, I
wouldexpect you to mail the webteam (-www). I don't understand why this is difficult for you.

/D