Re: [pgsql-advocacy] We need an Advocacy wiki - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] We need an Advocacy wiki
Date
List pgsql-www

People from all sorts of places mail their requests to webmaster@ from where they are actioned or pointed in the right
direction.

This is fairly standard practice the world over, and works quite well - I even do it internally in EDB. In your case, I
wouldexpect you to mail the webteam (-www). I don't understand why this is difficult for you.

/D