pg_live uploaded to nycbug colo

From
Robert Bernier
Date:
Joshua,

I've updated pg_live. The download page is:
http://www.nycbug.org/index.php?NAV

Everybody, please download and test the ISO to see if it meets with your
aproval.  I'll then make an announcement.

The changes from the last version are:
- upgrading from 8.2 to 8.4
- adding a complete set of tables to the databases: postgres and ubuntu

One other thing, I've created a version of pg_live that boots up by default in
Italian with Italian documentation. Gabriele please contact me and I'll give
you the URL.

Robert

Re: pg_live uploaded to nycbug colo

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
Robert Bernier wrote:
> Joshua,
>
> I've updated pg_live. The download page is:
> http://www.nycbug.org/index.php?NAV
>
> Everybody, please download and test the ISO to see if it meets with your
> aproval.  I'll then make an announcement.
>
> The changes from the last version are:
> - upgrading from 8.2 to 8.4

Where can I download postgresql 8.4?

              http://www.commandprompt.com/

Date:
On Tuesday 19 June 2007 17:28, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> > I've updated pg_live. The download page is:
> > http://www.nycbug.org/index.php?NAV
> >
> Where can I download postgresql 8.4?

http://www.nycbug.org/index.php?NAV

Robert

Re: pg_live uploaded to nycbug colo

From
Markus Schiltknecht
Date:
Hi,

Robert Bernier wrote:
>> Where can I download postgresql 8.4?

That was probably a joke, but..

> http://www.nycbug.org/index.php?NAV

..where can I download pg_live? I can't find anything on that page. Why
don't you simply post a direct link?

Regards

Markus

Re: pg_live uploaded to nycbug colo

From
Thomas Burdairon
Date:
On Jun 20, 2007, at 12:05, Markus Schiltknecht wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Robert Bernier wrote:
>>> Where can I download postgresql 8.4?
>
> That was probably a joke, but..
>
>> http://www.nycbug.org/index.php?NAV
>
> ..where can I download pg_live? I can't find anything on that page.
> Why don't you simply post a direct link?

It's hidden in the Library part
http://www.nycbug.org/index.php?NAV=Library
Tom

Date:

try this, http://www.nycbug.org/pub/Pg_live/pg_live-8.2.4.1.iso

Re: pg_live uploaded to nycbug colo

From
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Date:
Hello,

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:01:25 -0400 Robert Bernier wrote:

> I've updated pg_live. The download page is:
> http://www.nycbug.org/index.php?NAV
>
> Everybody, please download and test the ISO to see if it meets with your
> aproval.  I'll then make an announcement.

I've tested the ISO today in a vmware and it looks ok for me.
Found no problems right now.

All: will we have this CD on pgday.it as a giveaway?

Robert: Thanks for the work.

Bye

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
 (Ferenc Mantfeld)

Re: pg_live uploaded to nycbug colo

From
Gabriele Bartolini
Date:
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum ha scritto:
> All: will we have this CD on pgday.it as a giveaway?

Ciao Andreas, I am preparing about 100-150 copies of the Italian ISO
that Robert has made for PGDay (I have coordinated the translation of
the intro pages of PG_Live). I am currently testing the new version that
Rober has prepared and then start with the mass burning operation. :)
> Robert: Thanks for the work.

Yep, thanks.

Ciao,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Web Programmer, IWA/HWG Member
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy

Date:
Robert Bernier wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 June 2007 06:05, Markus Schiltknecht wrote:
>> Hi,

> try this, http://www.nycbug.org/pub/Pg_live/pg_live-8.2.4.1.iso

Looks good here.

              http://www.commandprompt.com/