Re: pg_live uploaded to nycbug colo - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gabriele Bartolini
Subject Re: pg_live uploaded to nycbug colo
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum ha scritto:
> All: will we have this CD on pgday.it as a giveaway?

Ciao Andreas, I am preparing about 100-150 copies of the Italian ISO
that Robert has made for PGDay (I have coordinated the translation of
the intro pages of PG_Live). I am currently testing the new version that
Rober has prepared and then start with the mass burning operation. :)
> Robert: Thanks for the work.

Yep, thanks.

Ciao,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Web Programmer, IWA/HWG Member
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy