More conferences to keep track of ...

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
http://fosscon.org/

... hmmm, I think I want to go to this one.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

Re: More conferences to keep track of ...

From
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Date:
On Thu, 31 May 2007 10:52:50 -0700 Josh Berkus wrote:

> http://fosscon.org/
>
> ... hmmm, I think I want to go to this one.

By the way, is anybody interested in joining us at FOSDEM early next
year? The BSD guys want to register a devroom for PostgreSQL and BSD.
So we can have some more talks.

Kind regards

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
 (Ferenc Mantfeld)

Re: More conferences to keep track of ...

From
Oleg Bartunov
Date:
On Fri, 1 Jun 2007, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:

> On Thu, 31 May 2007 10:52:50 -0700 Josh Berkus wrote:
>

>> http://fosscon.org/
>>
>> ... hmmm, I think I want to go to this one.
>
> By the way, is anybody interested in joining us at FOSDEM early next
> year? The BSD guys want to register a devroom for PostgreSQL and BSD.
> So we can have some more talks.

I'm willing to participate. What kind of talks - developers, users ?

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83

Date:
On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 19:05:45 +0400 (MSD) Oleg Bartunov wrote:

> On Fri, 1 Jun 2007, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
>
> > By the way, is anybody interested in joining us at FOSDEM early next
> > year? The BSD guys want to register a devroom for PostgreSQL and BSD.
> > So we can have some more talks.
>
> I'm willing to participate. What kind of talks - developers, users ?

No schedule yet, but both seems fine to me.

Bye

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
 (Ferenc Mantfeld)

Re: More conferences to keep track of ...

From
bogomil.shopov@spisanie.com
Date:
http://wtconferences.com

This is good too. There will be PostgreSQL speech too

Bogo

> http://fosscon.org/
>
> ... hmmm, I think I want to go to this one.
>
> --
> Josh Berkus
> PostgreSQL @ Sun
> San Francisco

>        match

Re: More conferences to keep track of ...

From
Susanne Ebrecht
Date:
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
> On Thu, 31 May 2007 10:52:50 -0700 Josh Berkus wrote:
>

>> http://fosscon.org/
>>
>> ... hmmm, I think I want to go to this one.
>>

> By the way, is anybody interested in joining us at FOSDEM early next
> year? The BSD guys want to register a devroom for PostgreSQL and BSD.
> So we can have some more talks.

By the way, we will have lots of talks at the FrosCON (Bonn, Germany,
http://www.froscon.de/?L=1). Please let me know, who else (I didn't know
yet) is making talks there.

Susanne

--
Susanne Ebrecht,
52066 Aachen, Germany

Re: More conferences to keep track of ...

From
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Date:
Hello,

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 23:39:21 +0200 Susanne Ebrecht wrote:

> By the way, we will have lots of talks at the FrosCON (Bonn, Germany,
> http://www.froscon.de/?L=1). Please let me know, who else (I didn't know
> yet) is making talks there.

Aeh, yes, Froscon. I was asked more than once by the froscon people and
some other folks in Berlin, if i want to give a talk about PG. But i'm sorry, i
have an invitation for a marriage (not my own in this case) for this
weekend.

Someone else wants to give a talk?

Kind regards

--