Re: More conferences to keep track of ... - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject Re: More conferences to keep track of ...
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 23:39:21 +0200 Susanne Ebrecht wrote:

> By the way, we will have lots of talks at the FrosCON (Bonn, Germany,
> http://www.froscon.de/?L=1). Please let me know, who else (I didn't know
> yet) is making talks there.

Aeh, yes, Froscon. I was asked more than once by the froscon people and
some other folks in Berlin, if i want to give a talk about PG. But i'm sorry, i
have an invitation for a marriage (not my own in this case) for this
weekend.

Someone else wants to give a talk?

Kind regards

--