PGCon 2007 Program Committee

From
"Dan Langille"
Date:
I have the pleasure of announcing your PGCon 2007 program committee.

Bruce Momjian
Christopher Browne
Josh Berkus
Robert Treat
Luke Lonergan
Neil Conway
Robert Bernier

These people are responsible for reviewing your submissions and
selecting the presentations for PGCon 2007.

Speaking of presentations, now that the major holidays are over,
please submit your proposal now.  Instructions for submissions are at
http://www.pgcon.org/2007/submissions.php

The original call for papers: http://www.pgcon.org/2007/papers.php

NOTE: Please get your proposal in by 19 Jan (that is in two weeks).

--
Dan Langille : Software Developer looking for work
my resume: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php

Re: [HACKERS] PGCon 2007 Program Committee

From
Oleg Bartunov
Date:
What's about spronsoring ? I and Teodor would like to present
new full text search, now built into PostgreSQL core.
We already have patch for 8.3 and current documentation is available
http://mira.sai.msu.su/~megera/pgsql/ftsdoc/

Oleg
On Fri, 5 Jan 2007, Dan Langille wrote:

> I have the pleasure of announcing your PGCon 2007 program committee.
>
> Bruce Momjian
> Christopher Browne
> Josh Berkus
> Robert Treat
> Luke Lonergan
> Neil Conway
> Robert Bernier
>
> These people are responsible for reviewing your submissions and
> selecting the presentations for PGCon 2007.
>
> Speaking of presentations, now that the major holidays are over,
> please submit your proposal now.  Instructions for submissions are at
> http://www.pgcon.org/2007/submissions.php
>
> The original call for papers: http://www.pgcon.org/2007/papers.php
>
> NOTE: Please get your proposal in by 19 Jan (that is in two weeks).

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83

Re: PGCon 2007 Program Committee

From
"Dan Langille"
Date:
On 6 Jan 2007 at 12:09, Oleg Bartunov wrote:

> What's about spronsoring ?

Are you asking if your and Teodor can be sponsored?

> I and Teodor would like to present new full text search, now built into
> PostgreSQL core. We already have patch for 8.3 and current
> documentation is available
> http://mira.sai.msu.su/~megera/pgsql/ftsdoc/

Please submit a proposal at the URL below.  :)

Date:
On Sat, 6 Jan 2007, Dan Langille wrote:

> On 6 Jan 2007 at 12:09, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
>
>> What's about spronsoring ?
>
> Are you asking if your and Teodor can be sponsored?

yes

>> I and Teodor would like to present new full text search, now built into
>> PostgreSQL core. We already have patch for 8.3 and current
>> documentation is available
>> http://mira.sai.msu.su/~megera/pgsql/ftsdoc/
>
> Please submit a proposal at the URL below.  :)

ok, I'll try, but first I need to know about support. It's too expensive
for us.

Date:
On 7 Jan 2007 at 1:39, Oleg Bartunov wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Jan 2007, Dan Langille wrote:
>
> > On 6 Jan 2007 at 12:09, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> >
> >> What's about spronsoring ?
> >
> > Are you asking if your and Teodor can be sponsored?
>
> yes
>

> >> I and Teodor would like to present new full text search, now built into
> >> PostgreSQL core. We already have patch for 8.3 and current
> >> documentation is available
> >> http://mira.sai.msu.su/~megera/pgsql/ftsdoc/
> >
> > Please submit a proposal at the URL below.  :)
>
> ok, I'll try, but first I need to know about support. It's too expensive
> for us.

Please submit your proposal.  If it is accepted, we'll find a way to
get you there.