Re: PGCon 2007 Program Committee - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: PGCon 2007 Program Committee
Date
List pgsql-hackers
What's about spronsoring ? I and Teodor would like to present
new full text search, now built into PostgreSQL core.
We already have patch for 8.3 and current documentation is available
http://mira.sai.msu.su/~megera/pgsql/ftsdoc/

Oleg
On Fri, 5 Jan 2007, Dan Langille wrote:

> I have the pleasure of announcing your PGCon 2007 program committee.
>
> Bruce Momjian
> Christopher Browne
> Josh Berkus
> Robert Treat
> Luke Lonergan
> Neil Conway
> Robert Bernier
>
> These people are responsible for reviewing your submissions and
> selecting the presentations for PGCon 2007.
>
> Speaking of presentations, now that the major holidays are over,
> please submit your proposal now.  Instructions for submissions are at
> http://www.pgcon.org/2007/submissions.php
>
> The original call for papers: http://www.pgcon.org/2007/papers.php
>
> NOTE: Please get your proposal in by 19 Jan (that is in two weeks).

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83